Sooner or later, every girl faces the problem of the appearance of the first expression lines. Timely and proper care will help smooth and prevent the appearance of new ones. Getting rid of wrinkles around the eyes completely is unrealistic, but reducing their number is quite doable.
Facial care is one of the most important moments in the life of any woman who wants to look attractive and much younger than her age. The skin around the eyes requires special attention.
This is due to the delicate structure of the skin in this area of the face and the presence of a large number of small muscle fibers that are constantly in use. In addition, with age, the skin around the eyes becomes less rich in collagen and elastin, which are responsible for its elasticity.
In addition to expression lines around the eyes, the outer corner of the eye fills with age-related wrinkles, the grooves on the bridge of the nose become deeper, the skin becomes drier and loses its natural color.
With a properly selected set of procedures, you can significantly reduce their number and make them less noticeable. To do this, it is worthwhile to determine the reasons for their appearance, normalize the lifestyle, balance the diet and daily routine.
How to get rid of wrinkles around the eyes, modern cosmetic services
In modern cosmetics, there are a number of procedures aimed at smoothing out wrinkles around the eyes. Each cosmetic center will help solve the problem of how to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes and choose the most suitable way for each client individually.
Some of the most popular and effective are:
- Microcurrent stimulation. Stimulates the epidermis in the problematic area of the facial skin with an electric current. As a result, the synthesis of ATP increases, the functionality of the metabolism increases, and swelling is relieved. All of this will help align the epidermis in the problem area. This method is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Botox. It is used only on the recommendation of a specialist. This numbs the muscles responsible for the formation of small skin folds and smooths out fine lines. This procedure is quite effective, but after six months the procedure must be repeated.
- Express masks with microcurrents. Also, this procedure can be carried out not only in beauty salons, but also at home. The effect is the same as that of microcurrent stimulation by a specialist.
- Contour plastic. Preparations of natural origin (hyaluronic acid) are injected under the skin. The procedure is carried out several times.
- Mesotherapy. Preparations saturated with vitamins, microelements and other nutrients are introduced into the surface layer of the skin. This procedure gives a lifting effect, but it is very painful.
- Photo rejuvenation. The skin is exposed to an intense light source. As a result, blood circulation increases, skin rejuvenation occurs. There are practically no contraindications.
- Blepharoplasty. Surgical eyelid lift and correction. Held in extreme cases
Qualified specialists with professional preparations and devices ensure that the skin around the eyes is as smooth as possible.
How to get rid of wrinkles under and around the eyes, alternative ways
If visiting beauty salons is an unaffordable luxury, don't despair or give up. Using traditional methods, it is possible to improve the condition of the skin around the eyes and smooth out fine lines.
Most in demand:
- Herbal rice.
- Herbal decoctions
Eye massage. With clean hands, apply a few drops of vegetable oil to the skin under the eyes. Massage in with light circular movements until the oil is absorbed. It improves blood circulation and removes wrinkles and bags under the eyes.
Special exercises. They strengthen the muscles under the eyes and prevent wrinkles.
Masks around the eyes. When using masks, it is recommended to clean the skin with a special toner. How do I deal with oily skin? The mask is applied 2-3 times a week. There are many types of masks: egg, yeast, protein, honey, sour cream mask, etc. The appropriate type should be selected based on the skin condition.
Herbal compresses. Gauze napkins dipped in a brew of herbs (chamomile, sage, calendula) are applied to the skin around the eyes.
Remember that a healthy lifestyle combined with beauty treatments will make your skin look wonderful.